Thursday, February 14, 2013

Terrible Poetry

Today is Valentine's Day.

Today I had to give a MS Dynamics training session.

So my gift to me is some terrible Dynamics/Tech Support/V Day themed verses*:

Roses are red
Violets are purple
For a change of address
Please launch this Workflow

Flowers smell pretty
New leaves are green
If you see this error message
E-mail me a PrintScreen


Chocolate is yummy
Love stories need tension
If you can't find the "Any" key
Call my extension


*I try not to talk about work on this blog but this is generic enough that I give myself a pass--as a Valentine's Day treat. Also--given what I've done on the other V days post-liberation in 2009 (written a paper, submitted a report to the SEC, done Statistics homework)  count yourselves lucky this is the first time I felt poetic.

No comments: